No one ever remembers that Philip Marlowe played chess.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Mike: could you send me this pic at resolution that will print well as a 11x17? thanks, lb fb.me/6QkoNNABa 7 months ago
- Just heard on the radio that our Christmas parade is the 3 rd of December. I find this insane but it is time to... fb.me/WFKuWpjm 1 year ago
- Klossowski! Contemplating himself contemplating Baudelaire! fb.me/1EhXOq8Tr 2 years ago
- “The avant-garde are people who don’t exactly know where they want to go, but are the first to get there.” Romain Gary 2 years ago
- “The burden of the past is only, I think, oppressive when you’ve got to go on the experience of the avant-garde.” Jonathan Miller 2 years ago
Stuff I talk aboutaphorisms arrested barry hannah bats chess death dogs fate fedoras giraffes glory gorillas grace Gus' hummingbirds Josef k judas Kafka leather light madame mitigation measure for measure memory metaphors meter mississippi mistress overdone October office supplies Oxford Philip Marlowe poetry preying mantises prosody service shade shakespeare sleep surrender tigers trees